Remotely run your Annual Sessions in 90 using the Annual tab on the meetings page, plus a SWOT tool has been added to the Annual Meeting along with being available via the V/TO.
Just like all Meeting Types
The Annual works just like your Level 10 Meeting and the Quarterly. You can start the meeting, choose your team and confirm the type. The typically Annual Day 1 agenda will populate, but this is customizable via the same settings icon you use to change the time frames for a Level 10.
(Time is the only thing that can be customized now, not the sections themselves. More coming on this in the next couple of weeks.)
Starting/Running the Meeting
We've introduced the ability to run both Day 1 and Day 2 from your Annual Sessions within the software. To do this:
- A user starts a new meeting and Day 1 is started by default to go through the Day 1 Agenda
- The meeting runs the same as the Quarterly and Level 10 with functionality on most pages, and some sections having just text direction.
- For example, on Team Health, you have the prompt of "Objectives" but each team does something different each year, so refer to your Implementer for instruction!
- Upon concluding Day 1, no recap email is sent and no ratings are taken. You will finish the meeting, and the Recap / Ratings will be covered in Conclude of Day 2.
Once you have pressed "FINISH" on Day 1, you will go back to the Meetings page, and see that meeting in your Active Meetings area. This will allow you to end your session and pick up the next day with starting the Day 2 agenda!
While you are in the Annual Session you will see a new feature called SWOT. This is also available on the V/TO page while you are NOT running a meeting.
- has the same permission levels of the V/TO™ for viewing and editing
- Is for each team (as opposed to the company as a whole)
- Is shared and archived with the same rules as the V/TO
So add content to each box and even turn your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats into Issues or To-dos!