If you’re running on EOS®, you know the importance of having core values and people that embody them. Core values are the backbone to a strong entrepreneurial company, the foundation of your V/TO™.
Like Certified EOS Implementer®, Eric Crews, shares:
“In EOS, core values are a big part of the Vision/Traction Organizer™ (V/TO). If you use EOS to run your company and follow the system to the letter, your values WILL be integrated into the beliefs and actions of your employees on a cellular level.”
Eric shares some key questions to consider when trying to leverage your core values and inject them further into the organization:
- Which values have we been using to make decisions?
- Does any one value stand out or shine through?
- How do our values shape our actions?
- Are there any values that seem out of alignment or that we aren’t using?
- Are we learning anything else about our company that should be included in our values?
One key to having strong core values is having them shared and accessible by everyone in the organization, at any level. Build your V/TO in Ninety.io, establish the core values at the leadership team level, and have them cascade to all users, empowering them to make decisions that align with the organization.
Ninety brings each of the EOS Tools to life in a digital, cloud-based environment. Core values are enriched through integration with EOS’s Six Key Components™ in Ninety.